Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Language settings

Leer esta entrada en español.

I'm going to do an experiment. Even if there are very few people reading my blog (a few friends and family), I feel the urge to write it both in English and Spanish. Maybe because I'm pretty sure no matters where you are, you can always make friends, maybe because I think a random search in google would bring me new readers if I also write in English... Who ever knows?

Please don't judge me too hard. English is not my mother tongue, and I don't want just to translate the post from Spanish. My idea is writing two post about the same subject, expressing more or less the same ideas. That's because translating is a very hard job, and I'm usually lazy about writing.

Well, that's it. I hope I can get a few more readers, or a few new friends.

No comments: